Here is my recipe that I used for the cookies I brought to the GoGreen Expo. Not too sweet but loads of chocolate and mint…what a great combination!
Mint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup vegan butter, softened (I used Earth Balance Soy Free)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon real mint extract
- 2 1/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 12 oz semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup any vegan milk…soy or almond
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a mixer cream sugars and butter until fluffy. Add liquids…non dairy milk and mint extract. Combine dry ingredients in a large separate bowl. Add wet mixture to dry ingredients and mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Roll into small balls onto cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes.